Saturday, February 14, 2009

Roses are red...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Although I hate Valentine's day
I wish the best of love to you.


That is the extent of my celebrations today. Okay, I lied. This morning we (my roommates and I) celebrated our second weekly pancake breakfast. Being that it is a "special day" I added sausage and eggs to the menu to make it all the more "special." THAT is the end of my Valentine's day celebration.

If you think I am a monster for not enjoying Valentine's day, read this article I came across today in the LA Times.

Read this article!

Yikes! So I don't think I'll be attacking any couples that I see in passing, so I am not the most awful.

Not too much is going on today, just work at 6:00. Babyface, an R&B singer, will be putting on a special Valentine's day show. Love will be in the air, and I'll just enjoy that. Yesterday I determined that my seven year old cousin is my Valentine. She told me that, although she could, she won't beat me up...so I'm in the good.

In light spirits, I wish you the best of Valentine's Day.

No comments: