Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things change and that is okay. As much as my life has changed, I would be hypocritical to expect anything different from anyone else. History repeats itself, yes, but sometimes new beginnings can happen without the patterns of the past. I know that we all have our demons, but we all have the ability to beat these demons. I do my best to offer everyone the benefit of the doubt. I genuinely believe in others strengths to overcome their personal battles, just as I have. I have previously said that I am going to be the maintenance man, working hard to solve broken friendships. However, just like a leaky pipe, the result of the break can further the problem. At that point, all you can do is replace the broken item, or do without it. As honorable as it is to put the past in the past, it is not worth making a fool of yourself to force someone in your future; especially if you are viewed as the demon bearing individual you once were. With a clean slate, I am going to move forward, all the while wishing everyone the best. I suggest to everyone, including myself, to not be the leaky pipe. Don't make a bad situation any worst.

Today's word is going to be empathy. If we are empathetic to situations in our life, we will persevere much more!

As tomorrow approaches, I want to say thank you to all who have sent me their blessings! I am very excited for the audition and am very hopeful to post back with good news. As far as when I will know the outcome, I'm not sure- but as soon as I find something out, I will let you know.

Recently, I was offered a modeling job. As great as this sounds, I need to figure out the logistics. I applied for the position, which was posted on Craigslist.org. I received a response back that seemed legitimate. I will use so much caution when pursuing this, however I want to ask for some advice as to how I can determine the legitimacy of this ad.

For those on the other side of the country, I want to let you know that it rained today. Where most of California was relieved to see some precipitation, I wanted to curl up in a ball. I know that it was nothing compared to Ohio's snow, but I stil didn't enjoy it.

This is a new idea I came up with tonight. Let me know what you think! Check out the poll I created!


Click here for my new plan!

1 comment:

John Proppe said...

A little rain never hurt anyone, Nick :-)

It was 45 in Ohio yesterday and it was like a mini spring break.

That's awesome you're looking into doing a vlog. It takes courage to put yourself out there for everyone to see. Good job.