Thursday, January 8, 2009

Moments of effort.

I cannot believe that today is the day; I am going to Los Angeles. What my future holds, I have not a single idea. I am excited to be put to the test and to prove how bad I really want this. While exploring my options and researching for countless hours, I learned that there is so much more to Los Angeles than I am going for. I have my goals and I will work hard to complete them, but I am excited to explore so much more than my own expectations. From culture to scenery, this city has so much to offer. I want to take from this journey, all I can.

For the past 3 days, I have been lucky enough to spend time in Phoenix, Arizona with great friends. As an adult, I am learning so much about friendships. I remember being younger and expecting to see/talk to my friends everyday. I now understand that the older one gets, the more responsibility he or she has and, therefore, won't always have time to catch up. My Phoenix family helped me to learn that great friendship isn't built in moments of convinience, but in moments of effort. My experienes with the Morton's are so cherished, because they aren't something I get to have all of the time. I understand that I have to appreciate every second I get to spend with them. Ultimately this is helping to me to learn that I should treat everyone like this and I will have more fulfilled relationships.

As my life experiences will be expanding today, I will make sure to take advantage of every moment. Once my laptop is fired up, expect to see some great photos. I love having unique experiences in life, because I get to share them with those who aren't able to experience them for themselves. Wish me luck as I move closer to the person I will become.

1 comment:

Vitamin B-Lardo said...

LUCK LUCK and more LUCK. Keeping writing.