Inspired by an inspirational individual, I created this blog. As we both strive towards a year of action, I find comfort in her belief in me. Along with her belief in me, I believe in myself. I believe that I was born to dream and will never live the dream if I don't pursue my happiness. As the butterflies in my stomach flutter about while my mind ponders what my future will hold, I know I am doing a great thing. As 2009 has a profound new beginning in my life, I will work very hard to make it the year of all years. As with ever year, I set goals in hopes to produce a solid effort of being all that I can be. This year, being the year of action, I set the following goals for myself:
- Don't be a victim. I will work hard on being less sensitive, less cold shouldered and less dramatic. I will give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
- Run and exercise as much as possible. Eat healthily. EAT! Be body conscious in a healthier way.
- Go green. I want to recycle and use more Eco-friendly products.
- Take positive steps towards my goals. I want to realistically and logically pursue entertainment.
- Laugh everyday. Get back to being the positive individual I once was.
- Staring here, I want to write more. I want to expand my passion for writing.
With all of these goals set for me, I know 2009 will be a year of advancement. I look forward to continuing bonds with people and to meeting new people to bond with. In the city of angels, I will build new experiences; I will gain wisdom; I will be challenged and will overcome challenges; I will be all that I can be.
I will be updating this with exciting news and photos of my journey. Thank you everyone for helping me build experience and life.