Thursday, June 17, 2010

Direction.

Sometimes you have a direction in mind; an idea about where your life is going. You see this direction and you can see yourself following it. Then suddenly it strikes you that every turn, even wrong ones are some sense of direction. No matter which way you turn; left, right, right, wrong, you will end up facing the fact that you will experience something that will teach you something and guide you somewhere.

I encourage everyone to have goals. Not a mystery of life. With a place to go, we are more likely to move towards somewhere. By moving somewhere, we never settle in acceptance of where we naturally are. It is a beautiful part of life. The idea that we can be somewhere pre-determined for us and with a little bit of elbow grease and a whole lot of hope we can alter it and become somewhere where we truly can find happiness.

Don't be afraid to take an alternate route. A dream is a destination. The journey to the dream will never be solidified. Embrace where life takes you, move forward with passion, with your dream in mind. Any movement at all, is something to be appreciated.

N.B

3 comments:

Queenet said...

Dear Nephew, I have, I did I'm there!! Quite a journey and I'm still trucking. Love U, Queenet

Queenet said...

Nickie, I'm still setting goals and learning, learning, learning.

Had my 2nd Art show in Strongsville, and another in Brecksville in October. Still writing for B-W ILR Qtly. Red Hats keep me busy and yoga, working out, walking and 2 remodeling projects have me spinning. I shall never slow down. At least until the energizer bunny does! lol Love, U Always, A.E.

Julie H said...

I don't really have any goals!